A while ago I posted a few great website copywriting blog posts that I found especially insightful and informative. Reading other people’s writing and discussing new ideas is a great way to learn about your industry and become a better website copywriter.
Here are a few more great website copywriting blog posts that you’ll hopefully find interesting:
- Why Google’s New Changes Could Affect Your Website Traffic [WritewaySolutions.com]
Google’s recent algorithm change has greatly affected website rankings. Some sites have been impacted more than others. This is a great summary of the changes.
- Persuasive Online Copywriting: Which Headline Will Pull Better? [Mequoda Daily]
The headline is usually the first thing that a visitor reads and it’s often the reason a person clicks on an article, so it needs to be good.
- Copywriting for Twitter [Copywriting.com]
That’s right, your copywriting skills can help you on Twitter as well!
- 7 Reasons Your Website Doesn’t Bring In New Clients [Freelance Folder]
It’s important that you turn a critical eye towards your own website and see if it’s really working for you. This article provides some great tips.
- 9 Practical Tips to Increase Web Traffic With Search Engine Optimization [dzineblog]
SEO is always important, no matter what kind of website you have. This is a good overview of SEO tips that will help make your website stronger.