One of the biggest issues many business owners have is wondering what to post on their company blog. Most people know that it’s a good idea to have a company blog, but what should you write on it?
This will depend on your business. In general, write what you know. While having a company blog is certainly good for SEO, it’s also a great way to show off your knowledge and expertise. If a visitor winds up on your site and reads a thoughtful and informative blog post, they will have a positive impression of your business.
Here are some tips for what you can write on your company blog:
- Think about the kinds of questions your customers have
- Writing blog posts that answer the questions your clients often ask doesn’t just showcase that you know your stuff, but you’ll also provide valuable information that visitors will appreciate.
- Write blogs based on search terms
- If you notice that many people are searching for a particular topic, write a blog post on this topic. Not only will it help improve your search ranking for this query, but it will also give your customers the details they’re looking for.
- Post about your company
- People like to know what businesses are up to. If your company recently reached a certain milestone or accomplished a big achievement, write about it. This showcases what your business is all about and gives a personal touch to your company website.
Not sure what to write about on your company blog? Contact us today and find out what we can do to help!