The website content writing process starts when you contact us to discuss your project. We’ll then send you a detailed questionnaire that will help us find out more about your company and your online presence. We’ll use this information to create optimized website content that will increase the amount of high quality, targeted traffic coming to your site. We’ll even work with you on a plan and structure for your website.
Each project is different, but in general the website copywriting process includes:
- Keyword research
- Competition analysis
- Website architecture/sitemap/site structure review & recommendations
- Written content that is structured, written and formatted to be appealing to both visitors and search engines
- Optimized Heading Tags (H1, H2, etc.)
- Optimized page titles, descriptions & keywords
- Usage of keywords in body text & image ALT Attributes
- Anchor text for internal links that are selected and utilized to match key words and phrases
- Optimized content structure including short paragraphs, sections with strong headings, bulleted lists and more.
Contact Toronto SEO Web Content for additional details relating to your specific website.
Return to our FAQ section.